@WNYsoftball

Monday, May 21, 2012

Thanks For Reading!


Now that the 2012 MAAC softball season has come to a close, I want to thank you for reading this little blog, which exists to give much deserved web exposure to the student-athletes who work so hard for the love of their sport. You smashed all previous readership records, left interesting comments and kept me on my toes.

The posting, of course, won't be as frequent over the summer, but I'll do my best to keep you updated on happenings in MAAC softball. A lot of new, young players will be arriving in the fall; Niagara will be naming a new Head Coach; and St. Peter's will be making the transition from College to University. The landscape looks to be much different in the 2013 season.

Have a great summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the informative articles & updates concerning softball in the MAAC conference. My daughter will be playing softball in the MAAC Conf.in 2013. Your site has helped me keep up to date & get a feel for the all of the teams in the MAAC. Thanks again & keep up the great work!

WNY Softball said...

That's great---welcome aboard!