@WNYsoftball

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Erika Mackie Commits To Canisius

Erika Mackie of Scranton, PA has verbally committed to play softball at Canisius College beginning in the 2015 season.

Erika Mackie is a hard throwing left handed pitcher who is in her senior year at Holy Cross High School in Scranton. She had a record of 13-6 with a 1.13 ERA her junior season, averaging over a strikeout per inning while walking only one batter per game. Erika played in the prestigious Rising Stars All-American game last year, and currently plays travel ball with the TC Tremors with fellow Canisius commit Moriah Harris.

Congratulations Erika!

2 comments:

Cassidy Lyon said...

Hi Erica I am a pitcher like you but right handed and I was wondering if you could teach me new things and watch me pitch I live in Herriman and I go to Juan Diego catholic high school and I am a sophomore.
Thanks, Cassidy Lyon

Erika Mackie said...

Hi Cassidy! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner I just saw this today. I would love to help you! Do you have a skills video? Let me know!
Erika Mackie